I'm writing this post from 35k feet, courtesy of free Wifi aboard a Delta Airlines wifi-enabled MD90 plane. I am ecstatic that I've received this service, free of charge, from eBay. I didn't do the shopping on eBay that they probably wished I did, but at least I'm giving them some press. Delta impressed me with their On Demand TV (personal and on the seat back in front of me) a few years ago and now I've been able to get my Internet fix from high in the sky. Now if my laptop battery would just behave, I'd be even happier.
I've just begun exploring Google Wave and am excited to have 12 or so invites left to give out; I've even given one to Julie although I'm positive she won't be using it in the near future. Once I get the Sandbox access, I'll embed a wave on this blog and keep a running discussion (soliloquy?) about my blog. Hopefully that coincides with my 50th post but we'll see. Battery, out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment