Monday, October 27, 2008

New chapter


After 9 years at Level 3 in various Software and Product Development roles, I'm going to take my skills elsewhere. Looking back to 1999 when I started, I remember what drove me to take a corporate job; digging ditches in Wyoming wind with the dirt pile poorly positioned was not my bag of chips. I've been a tester, an analyst, a coder, a designer, an architect, an IT manager, a project manager, a product developer and now it's time to move on.


I think it's particularly fitting that my move and the Phillies first opportunity in 15 years to go for the big prize have both been a long time coming. I wish Level 3 the best of luck in the Content business, especially my friends I'm leaving behind there. Hopefully, if I blaze a trail down the right path, I can bring some of them with me. Looking onward and outward...


No comments: